Friday, June 14, 2013

Photo Blog: Luxembourg

Luxembourg is a relaxing, calm city. It's surprisingly busy during the day, but at night around 100,000 commuters leave the city for their homes via car or train. Then, it is very quiet and serene. Unfortunately  it rained most of the days I was there, so I didn't have many photo opportunities. If I could describe Luxembourg in two words it would be "lush" and "green".



The cathedral 

The train station

The next three are over view's I took from various points of the city



Have you been to Luxembourg? Are you lucky enough to be able to speak French? I could only communicate in sign language and subbasic French (hello, thank you). I didn't find many people who spoke English freely (not that I expected to). Overall a very lovely town with gracious and nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment