Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Journey Begins...

T-MINUS 90 DAYS

On May 4th, I will leave behind many of my friends and family in California and depart on a two month backpacking trip across Europe. To say I'm excited wouldn't come close to covering how I feel about this trip. A more well-rounded pathos of excitement, anxiety, and stir-craziness would be a tad more accurate.

I will do my best to document the planning process on this blog. I will also post updates while I'm on my trip when I have internet access.

To give you a general idea, here is a wish-list of the countries we hope to spend time in:



United Kingdom
France
Spain
Italy
Switzerland
Germany
Austria
Czech Republic
Luxembourg
Belgium
Netherlands



I know a couple of these countries probably won't happen, but we're dreaming big. Did I mention I'll be taking two classes during this trip? The joys of graduate school!

For those of you who do not know me, I am currently attending graduate school in San Francisco, CA, USA and will studying abroad for Spring and early Summer in the UK. There is a small group of us who will be studying abroad together and are planning this trip to get the most out of our time in Europe.

I hope you'll follow our journey,

Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment